Monday, March 3, 2008

Fort Cherry cannot prepare us for college!

At Fort Cherry there are not enough opportunities for us to do well. The classes offered at other schools out-number our choices! I learn so much more from my parents and other books I read outside of school. If I wasn't in advanced classes thanks to STRIVE, I would be so bored in regular classes. Fort Cherry cannot give us the same education as other larger schools. There are also not enough diversity in this school compared to the real world. We are limited to the knowledge of other life styles and cultures. We have only two languages classes, while my friends can pick 3 times more! We also start learning Spanish or German in 9th grade while some people have been taking languages through out elementary school! Fort Cherry limits us and could not prepare us for college, like any other school.

2 comments:

PK said...

Good post Danielle. We thought through. Like the blog. I also appreciate your opinion. Score 10/10.

☆Merrrcedes☆ said...

you go Danielle I am wit hyou 100% I have been studying language for more than grade school haha. So i m bored whats up?