Insanity best describes everything about me! I get in trouble for repetitively doing something wrong and it drives my parents insane! I go crazy when i get the same horrible out come with school when I don't change anything with my study habits! I go insane after tons of practicing on my flute or in sports and the following day I can no longer do what I practiced! Every aspect of my life has at least a little bit of insanity in it!
The thing that makes me crazy the most is my brother Brent! We fight all the time and we never learn! I expect yelling at him will work to get what I want, but it never does! Once we fight we get in trouble with our parents and it makes me more crazy! You would think after 15 years I would know better!
Insanity is good for a person. It helps keep life in balance and let you know its okay for things to go wrong! Hopefully we can learn from our big mistakes, but crazy is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HA HA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH! ILY! LOL! THANK YOU! I AGREE! HAHA! I AM SO BORED!
Post a Comment