Today I worked for two hours. I accomplish a good deal of my power point presentation. I have the basic ideas in on the kitchen, food, and other details. I plan to add more details and make it more interesting tomorrow. It was very difficult to find information, but the website I found has A LOT of information on it.
Also today during 5th period I did not have a place to work, so I asked to stay in Mrs. Knight's room. I observed three presentations (one food, one act, and one art). I figured out some new things I might add to how I would normal present. Observing different people helps get ideas of what to do and what not to do! If you ever get the opportunity take it!
Ideas for project: Pros: Cons:
Poster: Easy, quick; Bland, to easy!
Power Point: easy to see, more info faster; Time consuming, possible wrong
Movie Maker: Fun, interesting; Hard to put info in, extremely time consuming!
Lecture: Fast, easiest (for me); BORING!
It's clear the best way to present will be a power point!
I went through 52 songs on my i-pod (okay I skipped a few) while working on my project today!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment